Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My EWS needs help!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have upgraded my computer so that my EWS can be more productive. However, every time I boot windows it crashes when it tries to install the drivers for the digital control.
    I have tried installing in win98 and everything freezes every time the EWS is in the computer.
    I tried installing using winME and the EWS installs but the software will not work.

    If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Sounds like problems which I had...

    This may sound little bit of stupid, but check that your EWS is FIRMLY attached to your computers ISA slot...

    Also, if you have disabled CODEC, this kind of problem occures when your try to install new drivers for your EWS.

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://www.k4web.net
    Now w. ICQ, feel free to contact.
    Nowadays as father of baby boy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •